~ " Wat a nice Piece " ~

Friday, June 5, 2009

~ A.F.T.E.R a l0n9 Time ~

Hello my Fwenzzz......

Finally......... i could accessed my gmail account just now...
after all this time, i've mistaken to typed my account add.
it supossed to be written this way (with dot) : xte.vee@gmail.com,
but i typed it with dash : xte_vee@gmail.com.
and also forgot my password.
i kept the scrambled password in my last mobile phone.
but it lost on my last holiday in K.L
Missing my mobile... we've been through lots of Photos
(with my frenz and my narciss one),events,places,days and nites together :(
(please de jangan lebaiii ~~~)..hahaga

careless hhuh?!... yeah i am... wew
hope it's not happening to YOU...

I'm having a long holiday till i enter the nu Uni.
I'm still having some course on my holiday...
so my brain didn't totally stop working ... hahaa

Miss my friends so much(miss u guys... :])...
yeah... we're not in a same school anymore since we've just graduated from it
and you guys probably are moving to other town,
, country and maybe continent...
wherever you will be congrat's to you guys and gud luck...
"Yeah you know"(quote from my school teacher; silly me).... l.o.l
we're not together anymore in same school , class and town .... hiikx


well..... recently i hang out with loophleee Francisca... :))
We went to Jl. s.parman to eat baqso, drink coconut+ jackfruit.... sluurp~
and also went to the internet cafe... and also went to salon twice this week,,, l.o.l
really love our hair..... hahaa
@ the 1st saloon both of us have a new cut...
and three days ago @ the 2nd one we only blow them..
Love my Nuu hair ... I feel fresh... hahaa

i also hang out with my cousin Satrya with his girl friend (their only friend not lover).
She is nice and friendly. She's very good at piano. i can say She's Outstanding 'n talented... :]]

well three days ago..
Christie, Shella , Hendrik, Ivandy, Farah, Wira, Yenti, Calvin and also Kevin just got back from their awesome vacation.. Jakarta and Bali....
What a nice..~~ :]
And at that nite A lovely Guy delivered some Bali souvenirs to my home... <3
That's too much for me... I really appreciate that.. <3<3
and Thank's To Christie and Shella that helping him to choose some of those some souvenirs for me ...(wew my sentence is getting scrambled now.. and it's late.. almost 1 am .time to sleep) .. love yaaaaa...

i think... that's all for today... long enough ... I'll write next time...


XoXo,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Christie Tandani said...

miss you!!!
bagus kn dressnya??

Jade said...

Hey Stepphie, km ga kira kalo aku lupa kan sama kamu. pa kabar steppphh? kangen banget bcanda2 m km babe! :) keep in contact ya stephiiee. oh yeahh, ni blog akuuu: www.partnerincrime.blogdrive.com

C4rt3r B|_|Rw3LL ~ B3lla's Lull@by

Watch the Beat!